Nedennævnte kursus er på engelsk og underviser er Andrew Fretwell
Andrew Fretwell Clearing sick energy out of the body.
Practitioner Training Foundation Level 1 in Copenhagen Denmark
Andrew Fretwell founder of www.cntschool.com Learn this amazingly powerful massage directly from Andrew as he shares his experience of working on thousands of bodies over the last 25 years.
Students are taught through NLP modeling and each technique is repeated and built on over course of the weekend. By end of weekend students will be able to give a highly effective treatment (without referring to notes), that will generate trust in the receiver to open, and trust within the practitioner in the foundation routine.
This routine will become the basis for all further training and is the essential foundation for the deeper levels.
What you learn on Foundation Level 1
- How to be energized even as you apply yourself when giving treatments.
- Differentiating between the authentic self and the ego self.
- Difference between Western dualism and Taoist teachings of Yin Yang and 5 Elements.
- Relevant strengths and weaknesses of modern western medicine and CNT.
- Understanding what healing really is, difference between cure and heal.
- How breath and the act of breathing represents a person’s level of engagement with their life.
- How the resistance in the abdomen and the tensions held beneath the surface represent the boundaries of the client.
- How to touch the client’s boundaries in a way that generates trust.
- Opening the 4 corners of large intestine using the “Nurturing Earth Touch” to encourage deeper more engaged breathing.
- Relaxing the diaphragm to encourage deeper breathing.
- Observing how well the breath encourages healthy movement of the rib cage
- Observing shape of navel and identifying tensions in the abdomen, seeing hidden pulls in navel, observing where breath is not flowing.
- Opening the navel using the one finger and two finger techniques.
- Opening the wind gates of the navel.
- Skin Detoxification.
- Use of the tip of the elbow to release winds from the navel center
- What you learn on Foundation Level 2
This class takes the highly effective routine taught in Foundation level 1 and assists the students in how to use Chi Nei Tsang in actual clinical practice.
We will use the dynamic of all the different participants to show how to apply the routine to different bodies and their different needs.
This class starts to introduce powerful oriental diagnostic techniques that Andrew uses in his own practice. This helps students start to understand the root cause of presenting symptoms and assists each student develop their own natural intuitive ability.
- Understanding if someone is more yin or yang and to apply massage in each case
- Seeing the theme of 5 element organ pattern and imbalances in each individual
- Learn more advanced counter force technique on the large intestine and rib cage to the open abdomen effortlessly.
- How to release the pelvic floor and psoas muscles
- Detailed explanation of the liver gallbladder energy and why it's so important that it flows freely in the body.
- Techniques are taught how to open and relax the liver and release the gallbladder and how to open the common bile duct.
- Using the 8 sided paqua to open the navel and release deep seated stagnation
- Learn how to work on and release tensions in the reproductive systems of both men and women.
Level 3 View of life Determines Everything
The experiences of life impact us all, but how we receive and interpret those experiences depends on our view of life.
Our view of life will be based on many things, including our upbringing our relationship with father & mother, our siblings, the influence of the environment even our ancestors have a very big influence on us through our DNA and genetic inheritance.
If we had to sort through al these influences it could take us decades to really understand our view of life thankfully there is a much easier way. The 5 Elements Water, Wood, Fire, Earth, Metal.
According to the Taoist 5 Element model of the universe a human being is born with, or develops early in life, an imbalance in the natural functioning of one these Five Elements. This imbalance sometimes called the CF (causative factor) becomes the underlying cause of illness and more importantly perception of life. Interestingly this inbalance also holds the persons deepest potential, with this element becoming like a guardian for the persons life. Its of the utmost importance to know your CF
This way of interpreting the world will be very close to us and feel so much a part of who we are that when its presented and seen for the first time completely objectively, it will change everything and align us back into a more balanced expression of that one element and therefore effect all the other elements and their expression as well.
This deep way of seeing the world never really leaves us but once we are conscious of its influence a lot more freedom opens up inside of us.
This deeply trans formative class will focus on developing inner and outer skills to communicate and perceive clearly the clients we work with.
This class is open to anyone involved with counseling people and who want to understand themselves at a deeper level.
Course topics and techniques taught:
- Communicating with the tissue (jing) and spirit (shen) of the organs
- Developing true intimacy with your students.
- Feeling the 5 elements within your self and others with your senses.
- Understanding the outer and inner virtues of the 5 elements.
- The 5 different types of CNT application for each element
- Case history and asking insightful questions
- Counseling skills
- Thoughts - learn how to recognize negative automatic thoughts, both in yourself and in clients, and how to neutralize them.
- Clean Language – learn what kind of language increases the possibility of getting the information you need in order to help clients to further growth.
- Cognitive maps – We create
reality with the stories we continually tell ourselves. Learn how to
tell yourself stories that contribute to excellence, and how to coach
others in doing the same.
This class will be co-taught with Viggo Johansen part of the Art & Essence School faculty and a trained cognitive therapist
The Educational Director of the Art & Essence School of Chi Nei Tsang, (CNT) www.cntschool.com Andrew has over 25 years experience in teaching Taoist Inner Alchemy. Andrew is considered by many to be one of the top practitioners and teachers of CNT in the world today.
Private Chi Nei Tsang (CNT) Abdominal Massage sessions with Andrew Fretwell also available
Testimonials Visit: www.cntschool.com/testimonials.htm
Sample videos Visit: www.cntschool.com/foundation-videos.htm